People ask me what I do every day for my business. Most of my days I try to stick to the rule of five. Depending on your team and downline you might need to adjust the numbers:
* List at least 5 things I am thankful for. Puts me in a place of gratitude for what I have
* Encourage 5 people on my team
* Follow up with 5 people who have commented, messaged, shown interest, liked my facebook page, etc... (For ideas on what to say with follow up, check the files on this page)
* Follow up with 5 distributors (how is training going? how was your event? seal the deal conversations, what questions can I answer?)
* Blitz 5 people daily
* Prospect 5 (try to add 5 new people to my prospect list through blitzing, facebook messages, posts, etc...)
*By the end of my week I want to have 5 appointments/calls/meetings for the next week.
* Read at least five pages in a motivational, encouraging, leadership book. If you are doing this at least 3-4 times a week, you will have no choice but to succeed! The problem is that most of us start with something, do it for a few days and when we don't see immediate results we give up! Daily routines, done over time, add up with a compounding effect to produce HUGE results!