Shakes are often considered a “forbidden” food when it comes to a healthy eating regimen, but thanks to tasty and nutritious ProFit Meal Replacement Shakes (part of the It Works program), you can enjoy the shake that you crave without paying the caloric price. Meal replacement shakes are a great option not only for people looking to lose weight, but for anyone interested in an easy yet wholesome meal option. Here are some reasons why you should consider making meal replacement shakes a part of your regular diet:
· Convenience: A meal on-the-go doesn’t get easier than grabbing some shake mix and a blender bottle. Enjoy the meal replacement shake on its own or mix it with another food such as yogurt or juice. Shakes are also a great option for a post-workout meal; they contain several elements that aid in post-workout recovery and will help you build lean muscle mass. Part of the appeal of meal replacement shakes is that they will fit into your lifestyle no matter what your schedule or personal preferences.
· Energy: The post-meal slump is a non-issue with meal replacement shakes. In fact, drinking a shake will provide you with both a filling meal and an energy boost. Grab a shake for breakfast or lunch, and you’ll feel energized for hours thanks to the natural energy-boosting ingredients in the shakes. The maca and cacao powder in the shakes will help keep your energy high and your mood lifted.
· Stave off cravings: You won’t find any empty “filler” calories in these shakes; they contain both whey and soy proteins (non-GMO). If snacking in between scheduled meals is a problem for you, a meal replacement shake will help keep you feel full and resist the temptation to grab a sugary snack at the vending machine.
· Wellness: A common problem with many diet plans is that they don’t contain the right balance of both soluble and insoluble fibers. One serving of a ProFit meal replacement shake contains seven different fibers, both soluble and insoluble, to help promote digestive health. The shakes also contain the FITBoost blend to promote overall immune system health. If the all of the vitamins and minerals just sound like alphabet soup to you, then just take note of one fact: these shakes will make you feel good.
· Taste: These shakes don’t have all of the cream, sugar and calories you consume in a traditional milkshake, but you can still get all of the elements you crave in a shake: a smooth, creamy texture and the flavor of your choice. ProFit shakes come in rich chocolate and creamy vanilla flavors. To mix it up even more, try it with different kinds of mixers: water, milk, almond milk, soy milk, or rice milk! Check out our Facebook page for more great recipes.
Best of all, the ProFit shakes work! Whether your goal is weight loss, energy, or general wellness, you will see results from meal replacement shakes. Try a shake now to experience for yourself the convenience, energy, craving control, wellness and delicious flavor that these shakes have to offer.